|Detailed Narrative Description of Services provided|
The Consultant shall perform the following main tasks:
1 Assistance with the Establishment of the PIU, including staffing, training, operating procedures.
- Assistance with Procurement, Tendering and Contract implementation.
- Procurement and Contracting Strategy, Procurement Plan.
- Preparation of Detailed Designs and Technical Specifications. For all Works contracts (“Red” and “Yellow” FIDIC Books), the Consultant must perform survey work in full and prepare Design Estimated Documentation in a scope sufficient to pass the State Expertise. For Works contracts based on the FIDIC Red Book, the Consultant also develops Construction Design Documentation.
- Support during the preparation of Tender Documents (TD). In accordance with Feasibility Study of the Project 11 tendering packages are preselected. Tenders for 5 packages will be conducted using contracts based on the FIDIC Yellow Book, including implementation of SCADA system, construction of water intakes and pumping stations and construction and modernization of water and waste water treatment facilities. Tenders for 2 packages will be conducted using contracts based on the FIDIC Red Book, including supply and installation of regulatory valves on water supply networks, supply and installation of meters. Tenders for two packages (repair equipment and special vehicles) will be held in the format of procurement of Goods. In addition, one consultancy contract will be tendered for the development of hydraulic models and GIS of water supply systems. The Client will provide Feasibility Study of the Project to shortlisted consultants at the second stage of this tender.
- Support during the procurement process.
- Support during the evaluation process.
- Support during contract finalisation.
- Supervision of supply of goods and related services contracts.
- Supervision of the works contracts, including Defects Notification Period.
- Assistance with Compliance & Reporting Obligations under the Financing Documents
4. Environmental and Social Implementation Support